Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bitter Clinger Votes for Palin to be Heartbeat from the Presidency

I wasn’t sure I was going to vote for McCain until Friday Morning. I respect him, but if he had picked a squishy Republican or a Conservative Democrat, I wouldn’t have voted for him. I don’t want a squishy Republican being the presumptive front runner in four or eight years. I sure don’t want a Democrat to go along with Pelosi and Reed.


Sarah Palin is the kind of person a bitter clinger like me would campaign for. I read on a blog that McCain wants Forbes to be in his cabinet. “Fairtax,” may be a dirty word on the left, but people who want change kind of like it. It’s an “F” word we can rally around.


Enough’s been said about her experience to last a lifetime. The fact that the Republican ticket doesn’t include a lawyer is actually a big plus out here in the sticks. Harping on how unqualified real people are to being elected to high office ain’t helping the Democrat party with typical white people like me.


The fact that Palin is a Woman is supposed to put me off because McCain is pandering to the fact that as a man I like women. This is a problem to you on the left? Men like women. Let me check with my wife…
She likes men. Wow. Is she supposed to vote for Obama because he’s handsome? I won’t. He makes me feel fat in a pair of jeans.


Actually, I hope people don’t think that I want McCain to die, May he live long and prosper, (Just thought I’d throw that reference to high culture in there, so you wouldn’t think I’m ignorant) but Palin isn’t such a bad choice to make sure he’s still breathing. I will note that I don’t want Obama to croak either. Seems a lot of people want McCain to die though.

3 comments:

CKAinRedStateUSA said...

I was for McCain before his announcement of Gov. Palin as his running mate.

I'm even more enthused now.

Of course, what would yet another gun-ownin', God=clingin', typical white person -- especially, a man -- know, though?

One observation: With McCain-Palin, we have a president who is a man and a vice president who is a woman.

With Obama-Biden, should they win, and they will not, we'd have the first woman president who had a man as vice president.

tkrop said...

ALASKA BUMPER STICKER

ALASKA - Coldest State, Hottest Governor

Steevesna said...

I don't see how Obama wins with out a strong third party pulling at the base. Now that the base is solidly behind the ticket, the only question is by how much McCain and Palin will win.